Thursday, February 18, 2010

Short fairy tales

FOR HER
A beautiful princess happened upon a frog in a pond. The frog said to the princess, "I was once a handsome prince until an evil witch put a spell on me. One kiss from you and I will turn back into a prince and then we can marry, move into the castle with my mom where you can prepare my meals, clean my clothes, bear my children and forever feel lucky for doing so." That night as the princess had frogs legs for dinner, she thought "I don't fucking think so".


FOR HIM
Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?'
The girl said, 'NO!'
And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went
fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer and scotch and had tons
of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.
The end

PU

No comments:

Post a Comment