Sunday, January 2, 2011

TSA Xray

I'm pretty sure if the folks in any of the major department stores told their customers that the Mall Cops would be watching through peep holes as they changed clothes in the fitting rooms (for customer safety, to prevent thefts, and keep prices down),  their customers would stop showing up.

Do you people know where the TSA folks came from?  I have never met any law enforcement professionals that have professed to me how they long to work for the TSA (except for a few security guards that could only aspire to be baggage handlers).  All of the positions in TSA were filled in a matter of months, I suspect mostly with, if not rejects, then wanna-bees and has-beens from the private security forces in Americas retail army.

I worked as a rent-a-cop when I was in college.  It gives me the heebie-jeebies to think those folks are "protecting" my sorry ass.

I think I'll just walk.

Earl

1 comment:

  1. So far, I've been able to avoid the TSA since just before they initiated Operations XRAY and FONDLE. Unfortunately, Texas is too big to walk. So, I drive instead.

    ReplyDelete